Microsoft’s Bing has incorporated OpenAI’s Dall-E 3, giving it free to everyone in a move that is poised to revolutionise the AI field. This cutting-edge AI picture generator, well-known for its ability to generate unique images from textual descriptions, is now available on Bing.
Dall-E 3 is the creation of OpenAI, a research organisation that has been at the forefront of AI breakthroughs. Its integration with Bing is a huge step forward in bridging the gap between complicated AI technologies and ordinary internet users. So, if you’re yearning to express yourself, Bing’s chatbot is waiting for your command.
How to use Dall-E on Bing Chat
- Begin by visiting the official Bing webpage.
- On the Bing homepage, you’ll find a chat icon. This is your entry point.
- To open the chat interface, click on the chat icon.
- You should see a message in the chat that says “Chat now with Dall-E 3 AI image generator.”
- Enter a descriptive description of the image you want to create. This may be “a two-headed giraffe” or “a futuristic cityscape at sunset.”
- After you submit your description, Dall-E 3 will process it and produce a picture that suits it.
This integration demonstrates Microsoft’s commitment to making powerful AI tools available to the general public. It’s a victory not only for tech aficionados, but also for professionals from design to marketing who can use Dall-E 3’s capabilities for a variety of applications.